Fuerte Amador Resort & Marina is responsible for the operation and development of Flamenco Island since 1998. Its founder Arch. Don Andrés López Piñeiro had the vision to build what is now an attractive tourist oriented recreational complex, which features :
- A modern private marina, Flamenco Marina, visited by yachts since 2004.
- The first Cruise Tender port on the Pacific side of Panama.
- Certified with the ISPS code for protection of ships and port facilities, 24 hour security, presence of marine firefighters and government maritime agencies.
- The only duty-free outside Tocumen International Airport in Panama City.
- A wide selection of restaurants, gift shops, souvenir shops, Flamenco Marina souvenir store and fishing equipment providers.
- Yacht sales representatives, parts and services, repair shipyard with marine travelift.
- Tour operators.
- A privileged location outside the Panama Canal, just a 25 minute drive from downtown Panama City and 10 minutes from the largest shopping center in Central America: Albrook Mall.
- Close to the following attractions: Miraflores Locks Biodiversity Museum, Casco Antiguo (Old City), Cinta Costera, golf courses, fishing spots, the vibrant nightlife of the City and more.
To offer the best maritime and entertainment experience and to become the touristic reference destination, at the Pacific Central America.
We are a Panamanian company that provides first class marine, touristic and entertainment services with a high sense of social responsibility.
We aspire to provide our visitors with the best and most pleasurable experience.
Our compromise is to prepare our people professionally, maintain a competent and motivated team, protect the environment and safeguard the interests of our shareholders.
• Customer service:
We strive to meet and exceed the needs of our clients, by providing an excellent service, focused on the continuous improvement of our processes to ensure the best and most enjoyable experience during their visit.
• Team work:
We encourage a culture of teamwork based on the achievement of the objectives, developing talent and commitment, open to the diversity of opinions, knowledge and skills, because the cooperation, respect and mutual support are the basis of our relationships.
We attend and comply fully with various regulations and obligations, because we are a responsible company.
We recognize the obligation to do things right, to be sincere and honest with our internal and external customers and transparent in the management of our operations.
We are committed to contribute to the personal and professional development of our human resources to ensure integral safety to both our clients and visitors and to safeguard the environment.